Monday, January 09, 2006

Tranquility is the one word I associate with this place

Sunday, January 01, 2006 Welcoming 2006 Vijay Krishna Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Today, I visited the Aurobindo Ashram in Pondicherry, as is our wont every New Year's Day. Tranquility is the one word I associate with this place. It is so calm, you can hear it if someone dropped pins accidentally. On specific days, the Ashram gives out cards with messages - usually something pulled out from the writings of Sri Aurobindo or The Mother.Today's message was simple and to the point. People wish each other with fancy messages and the like, but this is really the only message that matters. I've taken this from the website of the Aurobindo Society. You can access the full message here. posted by Vijay Krishna 8:21 PM View my complete profile

No comments:

Post a Comment