Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I thought I'd start with something small and readable

Then i walked to the ashram. stepping inside, the smell of lotus flowers welcomes you and peace and quiet envelopes you. off with the shoes, then walk into the courtyard where there is the tomb of "The Mother" and "Sri Aurobindo," the gurus of the ashram whose ways of yoga still attract students and devotees from all over the world. everyone sits quietly in meditation. i sat and closed my eyes and meditated, too. as you see, i've had lots to meditate upon. i think i was there for about an hour, and then i went into the gift shop and bought a book on the bases of yoga. there were lots that tempted me, but i thought i'd start with something small and readable before going larger. i purchased my little book (25Rs) and decided to walk along nehru street. posted by Raquel Reyes Saturday, September 03, 2005 @ 1:45 PM <<> Raquel Reyes Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States

No comments:

Post a Comment