Monday, January 09, 2006

My quest for radiant health, a silent mind

Gordon Location:Novato, CA Wednesday, January 04, 2006 About Self Empire
Self empire is about self realization. In this blog I will talk about the teachings of the greatest spiritual teachers like Sri Aurobindo, Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj, Ramana Maharshi, and others. Also, I will share reviews and resources of books, services, and products I have used over the past twenty years in my quest for radiant health, a silent mind, and ever growing spiritual awareness. Topics may include; Taoism, zen, hinduism, chinese herbs, meditation, mantra, chi kung, breathing, and various related topics. posted by Gordon 10:38 AM
Friday, January 06, 2006 THE PROCESS OF YOGA Sri Aurobindo THE SYNTHESIS OF YOGA pg.51-52"
The process of yoga is a turning of the human soul from the egoistic state of consciousness absorbed in the outward appearances and attraction of things to a higher state in which the Transcendent and Universal can pour itself into the individual mould and transform it." posted by Gordon 10:48 PM View my complete profile Favorite Books Anything written by or about Sri Aurobindo

No comments:

Post a Comment