Saturday, January 28, 2006

A huge gold globe

(While I was in Auroville I flipped through some books by Aurobindo and Mother and about them and in every book (I read excerpts from three) almost immediatly I ran into them saying they had to silence or isloate someone for their ideas, then their followers would just say "oh yessss master, silence those bad opinions" and it irked me).
PS I also thought more about Aurobindo and Mother. I wasn't around while they were around and I totally understand anyone who would follow an energy like Amma gives off. I guess I didn't like that Sri Mother wanted a huge gold globe built in what is somewhat her town, named for her counterpart. Also all of the pictures of her, and her eyes I saw were blurred (a la Casablanca core, but it's cool in movies) so they looked all holy but they weren't it was just a blurred picture. Who knows? posted by Alex "The Beast" McDonough AKA The Unicorn at 1/27/2006 12:01:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment