Monday, September 18, 2006

From: Dataone eastro@dataone.in To: "Tusar N. Mohapatra" tusarnmohapatra@mail.com

Well, well, I do consider him as the greatest. The Britishers used to say " The most dangerous man is Aurobindo" !.
You are welcome to post portions of my writings in your blogs !
One of my favourites quotes of Aurobindo

" Not an Absolute which is non-relative, but an Absolute which takes relativity in its embrace."
Regards, G Kumar www.eastrovedica.com

----- Original Message -----
From: Tusar N. Mohapatra To: Dataone
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 8:11 PM

I am delighted to know that you have read Sri Aurobindo's major works, but am willing to wait until you say that he is "the greatest" and not "one of the greatest." I hope, you have no objection if I post portions of your writings in my blogs.
From: Dataone To: "Tusar N. Mohapatra" Subject: Re: Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 00:24:35 +0530
Dear Tusar,
I liked your blog very much. I have read almost all of Aurobindos' works and consider him one of the greatest to grace this planet. I am also a writer and my articles are located at www.eastrovedica.com/html/articles.htm My main subject is Philosophy, even though it is Astrology which I have embraced as a profession. Hoping to be always in touch with you always

I walk on the Razor's edge alone,
The path is narrow, the way unknown !
Thanx and regards
G Kumar Astro Scholar, programmer & writer www.eastrovedica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment