Saturday, September 09, 2006

Sri Aurobindo has been hailed as India's greatest mind and sage

Sri Aurobindo had a similar evolution too actually. He started as a professor and then political activist and turned into a yogi when he discovered the Bhagavad Gita in jail. He then intensely devoted his life to sadhana and to writing about the greatness of India's philosophical history. He did intense research into the next stage of humanity's evolution and Him together with Sweet Mother, His shakti consort from France, worked to bring down what they called the supramental light to earth...
Aurobindo has been hailed as India's greatest mind and sage, but even He only finished His research into the nature of the evolution of the Self by concluding that the Feminine Divine was the Highest. I went from Thiruvannamalai to Pondicherry to pay my respects to Sri Aurobindo and the legacy He left our sweet world. I visited the Mahasamadhi (tombs) of Him and Sweet Mother and offered my prayers and received their Divine light and blessings. The energy there was very progressive! It felt almost space-agey really.
That night I had a dream with Aurobindo and Mother, they were telling me that I've found the highest knowledge. I woke up with this feeling that I must be ready, then, to go back to the states and do some good work...I spent the afternoon in Auroville to pay my respects to the dream community of Aurobindo and Mother which is still in the process of being realized (but I was so happy to see it well on its way)... posted by para 5:12 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment