Friday, February 23, 2007

We saw a couple of hundred people sitting in line inside

Dressing up :) After food we walked around and we went to the Aurobindo ashram because it was “Mothers” birthday (mother is the founder of auroville and a very enlighted person) and when we came there was no line. We passed the gates and there we saw a couple of hundred people sitting in line inside….we sat down and chilled and waited. We didn’t know what that was going to happen, so we just went along. The tour went around in the house where they lived when they were alive. Nice and sacred. Nice smell, nice energy
We went home…on one bike, as we came. I was sitting in the back riding Sari-Indian style
Today after my massage course I went to town with the girls from my course. All in all we were five. I was riding with Katja and Frida on my bike and Michella (from DK) had one Marjoe on her bike. Girls on tour. We had lunch and went shopping for ayurvedic books and essential oils And we got a lot of it
We also joined a meditaion at the ashram. I was home quite late, then Stan and I had dinner. And I spoke to Erik on the phonme. He’s comming to Auroville tomorrow That’s nice Looking forward to see him again:) By cecilie posted on Thursday, February 22nd, 2007 at 10:39 am and is filed under What´s Up?.

No comments:

Post a Comment