Friday, June 22, 2007

Aurobindoan Intuition

Savitri Era Open Forum: I am not interested in building up a ... Here in this article, though, I wish to describe Sri Aurobindo and the Mother's philosophy briefly, because I usually model Reality using Aurobindoan motifs ...
The Noeric (Ideational) Reality This corresponds to the Sufi world of Jabarut and the Aurobindoan Intuition Spiritual Mind. The highest Noeric Plane, which is directly adjacent the lowest ...
Amazon.com: Comment on this review My view is that the invertebrates evolved into a dead end and the Teilhardian/Aurobindoan drive toward consciousness capitalized on the insects' astounding ...
Comments on: Epistemological indeterminacy... Theosophical, Teilhardian, Aurobindoan ) and the radical unitary monist idealism of Ch'an/Zen or Tibetan Mahamudra schools are mutually exclusive. ...
Pipes: Copy of Aggregated News Alerts True Power April 30, 2007 * No Comments Ned: Okay, in the Aurobindoan ... Filed under DialoguesNed: Okay, in the Aurobindoan mythos, the Asuras are the dark ...
The Stumbling MysticI could be an Aurobindoan fundamentalist just as easily as I could be a Muslim fundamentalist or a Christian fundamentalist or a Hindu fundamentalist. ...
The Stumbling Mystic -- "Gay" Spirituality? From the Aurobindoan perspective, it seems profoundly irrelevant whether one experiences homosexual, heterosexual or bisexual attractions. ...
Skylight However, I wish to describe Sri Aurobindo and the Mother's philosophy briefly, because I usually model Reality using Aurobindoan motifs and symbols. ...
spiritofnow: Who Needs Labels? But -- and you're one of the few people I feel I can tell this to -- I feel that the Aurobindoan vision has great prospect. I don't mean the mental aspects, ...
Philosophickal Ruminations - On awakening and Understanding Also, if you look at your experience through a Christological lens, and I look at mine through an Aurobindoan lens, it really doesn't mean one of us is

No comments:

Post a Comment