Monday, March 19, 2007

We don't know anything about The Mother

It seems that quite a few people are in the same space right now, but coming from different angles. Even Scott Adams has written about the very same things...And that's where I've been recently, God, Science, String Theory, Gravitons, Photons, Zohar, Kabbalah, Big Bang, Steady State, Entanglement, Spirituality.
It's that middle ground between Creationists and Rationalists that I'm looking at, the thing Daryl Cook refers to as Integral Thought, but neither of us wants to commit to something developed by people we don't know anything about! Especially someone who calls themselves The Mother!! It could be inhabited by weird freaky people, just like Creationists and Rationalists!!
So I'm holding back, doing a bit of reading and research before I shoot down a few people who need shooting down!! My starter is ordering Paul Feyerabend's autobiography Killing Time.
I love science and I respect religion, but they both need to be held accountable for the bad that people have done in the name of science and religion. My greatest fear is that "Science" becomes the New Religion, and no-one will notice the difference, and we'll have to have a Bill of Rights to protect kids from science! Posted on Monday, February 26, 2007 at 11:32 PM in Life, Religion, Science

No comments:

Post a Comment