Monday, July 31, 2006

Integral Paradigm and Theory of Everything

Biography of Alan Kazlev, in his own words November 2005
I was born in East London, South Africa, on 13th February, 1958...My parents, who disliked the Apartheidt regime, emigrated to Australia when I was 4. Since then I've lived in Sydney, Grafton, Sydney (again), Deniliquin (country NSW), and Melbourne. I went to La Trobe University, Melbourne where I did an Arts degree, majoring in Philosophy, learning about phenomenology from Moshe Kroy and Indian philosophy
I set up my first website in May 1998; this was the original Kheper site. Over the years this has grown greatly, and branched out into several other sites. I have always had an attraction for really grand projects, and each of the three sites I maintain and participate in are huge innovative endevours; one, Kheper, [is] an encyclopaedic coverage of esoteric and alternative knowledge...
I am currently working on a new Integral Paradigm and Theory of Everything that will provide a framework for explaining all possible states of conscious and existence, all phenomena, all things, and so on. This is a very hedgehogish activity; the last person who tried something like this was (and is) the American transpersonalist-integralist philosopher Ken Wilber (see his "AQAL" Integral philosophy), and with all due respect to Mr Wilber I don't thing he has done a very good job (here's why). Time will tell if my own alternative is any better. Integrative Spirituality

No comments:

Post a Comment