Saturday, July 22, 2006

Conquering Time and Space

I fondly remember your advice to read The Life Divine at Matru Vihar, Sundargarh. # posted by Tusar N Mohapatra : 3:17 PM

Oh, that was about twenty years back! Thank you for remembering me. We have again met conquering Time and Space! Let us remain in contact henceforth. I am extremely happy and joyous to see and go through your Blog! Barin 21-07-2006 # posted by Barindranath Chaki : 4:09 PM

Barindranath Chaki said... At last I have reached your new blog, Alan. Today, Tusar Mohapatra has also written to me and I visited his Blog. He remembers me that I advised him to read The Life Divine some 20 years back. Also, I have received an email from Insight asking me to send an article. And I have started writing the article. I thank you for all this! Barin 21-07-2006 8:08 AM
From: "M Alan Kazlev" To: tusarnmohapatra@mail.com Subject: Integral Transformation - new blog Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 08:48:41 +1000
Dear Tusar
I've been very impressed by your Savitri Era Learning Forum for some time now. Just to let you know I've just set up a new blog, and have added a link to two of your excellent blogs. This blog is still pretty rough; i need to add more content. But for what it's worth, here it is http://integraltransformation.blogspot.com/ The second paragraph sums up what this blog is about. best regards m alan

No comments:

Post a Comment