Thursday, July 26, 2007

Hope to see you in Auroville this winter

UHU Forum > General > News and Announcements > Welcome to the new UHU Forum
Pages: 1 [2] « previous next » Author Topic: Welcome to the new UHU Forum (Read 159 times)
zabeth
NewbiePosts: 1


Re: Welcome to the new UHU Forum
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2007, 07:41:59 am »
Great work Grace!Finally I manage to actually 'do' something here,instead of merely getting lost in the maze. I'm quite impressed.Thanks for doing such good work.-L'zbthP.S.: Methinks the time given at the top of the page needs to be corrected...or is it just my system.
Logged

divine organism
AdministratorNewbiePosts: 6


Re: Welcome to the new UHU Forum
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2007, 02:58:05 pm »
Hello Elizabeth!Welcome to the forum. It's great to see you here (or read you here?)Yes, you are right, the time is incorrect. I will try to adjust it.I apologize that i haven't spent much time on the site in the past few weeks as i have been lost in Linux land.Trying to convert my whole system to Open Source and getting my local development server and site set up in Linux has turned out to be tricker than i anticipated. But i believe it's almost...uh,,,uh... there.Then i will spend my time making improvements and new features to the site. It has quite a ways to go, but bit by bit, we'll make something beautiful happen here. love & aspiration,grace
Logged

vladimir
NewbiePosts: 1


Re: Welcome to the new UHU Forum
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2007, 03:17:12 pm »
Hi Grace and all,It looks wonderful! Congratulations!Let us make it meaningful also...Love,Vladimir
Logged
om

sirius
NewbiePosts: 1


Re: Welcome to the new UHU Forum
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2007, 09:29:30 pm »
Hi Grace and all,it is the first time that I enter this space of our UHU Forum! How beautiful a tool, and so rich in features! Grace, it seems everything works fine (except the blue color I chose and which does not appear in the preview). I use now Netscape Navigator 9.0b2, the latest version, and many bugs have miraculously vanished. I notice there is even a spell checker working silently in the background, which you may have installed, right?Two days back I made also my first test with a "reply" under the heading of "new library publication" ... and got immediately a reply. All worked out very well with regard to the tool.Then, today, July 19, I tried to find the draft of the UHU-brochure, but there was no way to trace it. But some time back, I think, I downloaded it from the UHU-website. So were does it hide?Grace, you created a wonderful space of infinite possibilities. Hopefully we grow and expand our own capacity to cope with this space. Thank you for your dedicated work whose percussions nobody can imagine yet.Love and Light,Helmut.
Logged

Grace
NewbiePosts: 3


Re: Welcome to the new UHU Forum
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2007, 01:55:43 pm »
Dear Helmut,Thank you so much for your beautiful remarks in our uhu forum. It's great to have your presence here.Glad to hear that functions are working for you. You may come acrossed some that are not working so well. Please don't hesitate to let me know. I still have a number of bugs to squash and input from live users is always helpful.the draft of the uhu brochure lives in the uhu development group, under "find groups." Once it's ready to publish, it will be in a more prominent position.Hope to see you in Auroville this winter.love,grace

No comments:

Post a Comment