Thursday, May 03, 2007

I have always been amazed at the answers, they are relevant most of the times

Guidance for inner growth: One aspect that has always nagged me about listening to the divine messages is about understanding and distinguishing between divine and not divine. If I could really distinguish between the two, why would I have to struggle so much? One tool that I have used is the online link on Sri Aurobindo's site,
I have used it for 4 years now and it works! I contemplate on the question that is troubling me and then click the button.I have always been amazed at the answers that usually come..they are relevant most of the times. They seem irrlevant some times. The messages would repeat ( because there would obviously be a limit on the storage capacity of the software). But the repeat messages or the seemingly irrlevant ones would still be relevant if I read them again and again...posted by deepti @ 9:47 PM Deepti Panuganti Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN Wednesday, May 02, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment