Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Aim in Life Survey

I am currently working on a Doctorate (Ed.D) in the Joint Doctoral Program in Educational Leadership at UC San Diego and CSU San Marcos. Through some of the research for my dissertation I discovered some really interesting ideas regarding life purpose. In light of Mother's opening in her essay on "The Science of Living" ("An aimless life is always a miserable life. . .") life purpose is a particularly relevant idea in the context of Integral Education research.
Recently I found two interesting surveys on life purpose and sources of meaning in life, which I would like to use as a sort of trial run for the collection and analysis of data. I have uploaded the questions from these surveys to Survey Monkey, a website where one can create, store, and administer research instruments. I am calling this the Aim in Life Survey.
I would be very grateful if we can get as many members of the worldwide Sri Aurobindo community as possible to fill out the survey on-line by going to the link below. The survey consists of six pages and should only take about 15-20 minutes to complete. The survey is completely confidential. My interest in doing this is to validate the survey and then share the findings with anyone here who would be interested in them.
The more participants the better. There are hundreds of people on the SCIY Blog and I need a minimum of 200 respondents to get reliable data. If you take the survey, make sure you complete all six pages and answer all the questions. If you choose to participate, please click here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=4i_2fZx0hoAZ7aRGumkXBWPQ_3d_3d
Click Here to take the Aim in Life survey. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Thanking everyone in advance, Prapanna

Prapanna Smith, MAED
Principal, Integral Elementary School http://www.IntegralElementary.com
Rainbow Kids Integral Preschool
http://www.RainbowKidsSchool.com
Office: 858-450-4321 Cell: 858-204-2096
Keywords: Survey, IntegralEducation, RainbowSchool, PrapannaSmith by ronjon on Tue 13 Nov 2007 07:18 PM PST Permanent Link

No comments:

Post a Comment