Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The resistance of the body consciousness

There are lapses in my approach to the problem of the persistency of physical habits in the body; lapses, because there is still the resistance of the body consciousness to the transforming Power which often results in a chaotic movement in the consciousness, a thing too unreceptive to be worked upon. Lapses, also because the general ignorance of the body is too rigid and recalcitrant and is not responding to the Supramental Force. I have worked on the darker points that have been previously wrecked by the asuric forces and have put some order into them, but it is only an initial work and is still in its infancy. I intend to carry my programme in a rapid course of spiritual exigency to a point at which the asuric forces can no longer manifest any attack of any kind, especially on the body. posted by R Friday, April 30, 2004 at 12:20 PM Divine Gnosis

The enormity of the situation is weighing down on me, the sheer and formidable challenges thrown at me by the darker forces have only increased the resolve to fight and conquer, but the road ahead is not easy. I must find the Gnosis Power- which is at present stationed hardly an inch above my head or it is not even that and is less than an inch, touching there the upper skin- and give myself completely to it and its processes. Everything can be changed only by That and nothing other than that is the solution. posted by R Wednesday, April 28, 2004 at 12:35 PM Divine Gnosis

No comments:

Post a Comment