Are we facing an evolutionary crisis? The Hindu February 2, 2013 MANOJ DAS
According to Sri Aurobindo, “At present mankind is undergoing an evolutionary crisis in which is concealed a choice of its destiny; for a stage has been reached in which the human mind has achieved in certain directions an enormous development while in others it stands arrested and bewildered and can no longer find its way.” Sri Aurobindo envisions a future when the mind could be transformed into a Supramental gnosis…
To a professor who was logically convinced of Sri Aurobindo’s vision but wondered if the ugly man of today could really grow into something beautiful, a rustic school teacher told, “If a wonder like the lotus could bloom out of mud with the Sun’s Grace, why cant out of our muddy mind bloom the Supramental with the Divine’s Grace? We may replace Divine’s Grace with Evolutionary thrust, if we please.
Sri Aurobindo Ashram -Delhi Branch founded on 12 Feb 1956. The Mother had once called the Sri Aurobindo Ashram at
a veritable laboratory to ...
S A K S I is a Spiritual movement. The aim is to spread the message of Veda and Sri Aurobindo, which imparts awareness to lead a beautiful, harmonious, creative...
We welcome you to the Sri Aurobindo Society,
(Musheerabad X Roads) which was founded in 1972 by ...
(M.P. Pandit 'Yoga in Sri Aurobindo's Epic 'Savitri', published by Dipti... In his dissertation, Chanel goes farther: Sri Aurobindo and the Mother 'may from many ...
And in this passage from The Letters on Yoga , he elucidates on the manner in which the human consciousness navigates the recondite “dream worlds”: Ordinarily when one sleeps a complex phenomenon happens.
Sri Aurobindo Centre for Arts & Communication,
. 1252 likes · New Delhi, India
There he discovered Sri Aurobindo and The Mother and their “new evolution”. He resigned from the civil service, and went in search of adventure in French...
Satprem relates that on 19 May 1973, six months before The Mother’s death he was barred admission to her room, the beginning of a serious falling out between the Ashram leadership and himself. Moreover, Satprem and his followers believe there is evidence in the recorded audiotapes that the Mother did not actually die but rather entered a “cataleptic trance” or state of suspended animation in which there would not even be a detectable heartbeat.
Omkarnath Bharadwaj has left a new comment on "Sri Anirvan and Ekalavya": Savitri Era at 4:58 pm, February 02, 2013 Dear Sir
I want to know In which year Sri Anirvan ji visited
& met the Mother
Regards Omkarnath Bharadwaj
Savitri Era - Spinning mythology - Ashis Nandy had mauled the memory of Sri Aurobindo like a bull in a china shop which Savita Singh has now ably countered by juxtaposing the hermeneutical reading of J.L. Mehta.
- Savitri Era Devotees - Hindi Book on Sri Aurobindo
- Sri Aurobindo Studies - The Three Inter-Connected Aspects of the Law of Karma
- Savitri Era Learning Forum - Meeting of the East and the West in Sri Aurobindo, Bergson, Heidegger, and Deleuze
- Auroville Radio - West Africa and Yemadas
- Claude Arpi - Requirements of peacetime and war
- Savitri - Worlds nearer to the absolute realms
- Savitri Era Religious Fraternity - Ashis Nandy, Peter Heehs, and Richard Hartz
- Critique of The Lives - Raman Reddy’s response to the Ashram Trust’s letter of 21 June, 2010
- Sri Aurobindo Society, Singapore - Illumined Mind Centre
- AuroMere Meditation Center Pallikarani, Chennai - Thoughts for the day - அன்பர்களின் சிந்தனைக்கு.........
- Savitri Era - Spinning mythology
- Plain & Simple - Tusar N. Mohapatra, Director, Savitri Era Learning Forum
- Aurora Mirabilis - Savitri Era Learning Forum for communicative action
- auroleaks - Light and Darkness
- At the Feet of The Mother - SAVITRI (Telecon) (p.201-205)
- Integral Yoga of Sri Aurobindo & The Mother - Sleep-learning and the Upanishads
- Overman Foundation - Krishnadhan Ghose’s letter to Jogendranath Bose