Friday, May 01, 2009

Prapatti Memorial Lecture, Sri Aurobindo Srikshetra, Dalijoda, Orissa

Friday, May 1, 2009: Prapatti Memorial Lecture, Sri Aurobindo Srikshetra, Dalijoda, Orissa. motherorissa.com

Friday, May 1, 2009: Anniversary Celebrations of Sri Aurobindo Study Circle at the residence of Manmohan Swain, Sapanpur, Orissa. motherorissa.com

Fri May 1 (Continued) Watsu & Elements of Vipassana Auroville, Tamil Nadu, India (map)

Sri Aurobindo Society, Singapore: Question of the month A small offering at the lotus feet of The Divine Mother and Sri Aurobindo, a set of humble efforts towards collective yoga and growth. ... Marvellous creatures

Nadabindu: River and the Ocean - Manoj
Born and brought up in Kerala, India. Studied production engineering and then industrial product design from the National Institute of Design, Amedabad, India. I came accross Sri Aurobindo's teachings in 1988 and my life took a new turn. I joined Auroville in 1995. Now I am involved in web development for the community.
View my complete profile

Marius: Sri Aurobindo
Then a few days later on, I walk in the forest and a word comes up Sri Aurobindo. And it stays in my head like some words or puzzles can do.

Bharat Rakshak • View topic - The demise of Pakistan as a haven ... - Message
sanjaychoudhry- Last post: No wonder, when Sri Aurobindo saw the blind support Hindus had for Gandhi despite his open bias in favour of Muslims and comprimising Hindu interests at every state of negotiations with Jinnah, he remarked incredulously: "Hindus have lost the capability to think!"

Tibet Issue Facebook
Seers like Aurobindo Ghosh, who wrote the stirring New Lamps for Old in 1893, ... by staunchly promoting the militaristic government of Sri Lanka, ...

LifestyleIndia - FriendFeed
I am also a deep devotee of Mother and Sri Aurobindo. For me everything is mother and I feel her presence each and every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment