Tuesday, July 10, 2007

U & V: Physics plus Painting

Ulrich and Vishwajyoti Mohrhoff to tusarnmohapatra@gmail.com 09-Jul-2007 13: 40 Dear Tusar,
In some of your blogs you have links to my blog Koantum Matters and/or my website ThisQuantumWorld.com, so I guess you know who I am. In your Feel Philosophy blog you write that you've been reading Satya Prakash Singh's book Nature of God: A Comparative Study in Sri Aurobindo and Whitehead ... I often have to deal with fans of Whitehead, and this might be a good source of arguments against some of Whitehead views, which differ considerably from those of Sri Aurobindo. Keep up the good work, All the best, Ulrich
Tusar N. Mohapatra to Ulrich 15:48
The post is originally by Ned and her links are there. I read the book in 1994, and on consulting the notes I find that there is hardly any resemblance except,
Whitehead: Concrescence, Prehension, and Transition
Sri Aurobindo: Concentration, Ascent, and Integration.
SK Maitra's comparision is ever illuminating. Besides, please keep track of Shaviro's chapters on Whitehead/Deleuze that I post. Levi/Larval/Sinthome is also brilliant, but we have to wait till they fail to find their way and are forced to tread The Sunlit Path. Thanks for writing and thereby officially recognizing this... blogger for the first time. Who is Vishwajyoti btw? Thanks, bye.
Ulrich and Vishwajyoti Mohrhoff to tusarnmohapatra@gmail.com 19:54 Dear Tusar,
Thanks for your reply. It's probably a good idea if I search your blogs for "Whitehead". Btw, Vishwjyoti is my wife. She's also a painter (http://vishwajyoti.com/)...
It's wonderful if you can spend so much time thinking of and writing about Sri Aurobindo and The Mother. I get Google alerts for <"Sri Aurobindo" OR "Aurobindo Ashram">, and I find you there almost daily, often not once but several times. Best wishes, Ulrich

No comments:

Post a Comment