Thursday, July 05, 2007

Epitaph of only three lines

It would be easier to me to conceal to me. In fact, it is what I had decided of long date: my history was before all my history; my peregrinations with Satprem were the fruit of a destiny which I asserted like personnel and private - a whole way traversed which led me, as a single individual, towards a goal which was clean for me, and which did not concern anybody other but me.
But the death of Patrice changed gives it.
When I learned the death from Patrice in last July - then that it had thrown sixth stage from his building in Paris - I felt that this loss was my loss, that its disappearance affected my intimate world in a too essential way to have overlooked. It could be a question of a fact various only one classifies in the oubliettes. “The small” Patrice - that I had known almost thirty years earlier, with Aspiration, any expenses arrived of France, the enlightened face permanently of a smile vaguely goguenard, and who had to some extent followed my traces at Satprem - whose body lay now in the dustbins in bottom of its building, with for only epitaph three lines final of Sujata and the lead silence of Satprem…
A limit had been crossed with this death, a point of no return which challenged me directly and forced me to leave my cuttings off. And all the rationalizations of the world would change nothing there: the stories of the “karma of Patrice” or the “fault” of Patrice were not enough to alleviate this painful point in me.
Patrice, it is with you that I deny these lines. Even if nobody includes/understands anything with your suicide. Me, I know the torments which attacked you, and which ended up being right of you - because the same torments failed well to carry me too. Continuation: The cage

No comments:

Post a Comment