Tuesday, March 06, 2007

South India is amazingly beautiful and diverse and full of culture and light and spirituality

I just need to remember who I am, and who is around me, and be grateful for the people and the institutions in Auroville that are trying to help these situations that I see and care about. Our program has a surplus, and we are donating money to some places, and that makes me feel good. A lot of money actually...
I have to leave this place soon, and I don’t want to. I can’t wait to be home, but I don’t wish to leave. South India is amazingly beautiful and diverse and full of culture and light and spirituality. It is also full of people who are trying to make a difference. I will miss this place. Thanks to everyone who helped get me here. Thank you so much. posted by Julia at 10:03 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment