Tuesday, March 20, 2007

India is a fascinating destination and I have always longed to visit this mystical country

Indians saints and mystics though are not going to go out of their way to make the singer comfortable. Celebrity religious sham Sri Sri Ravi Shankar said that he will treat Madonna just like any other client who donates 10 million US dollars to his kitty. “She will be another lost soul who is looking for direction and I intend to help her find that,” he said, “but before that I have to make up my mind about just what I want my first name to be because I am tired of people asking me that question.” But whether it will be Sri Sri Ravi Shankar who gives Madonna direction or that woman who hugs people or the Mother at Auroville or Osho’s Ashram, will remain to be seen. nononsensemedia

2 comments:

  1. Yes there are different paths but the message is same, so which ever suites
    best has be decided by any individual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What makes you so sure that "the message is same"? Would you like to elaborate?

    ReplyDelete