Sunday, February 25, 2007

It is the sort of book you own but don't read

narensomu comments: on Feb 24 2007 11:52PM Dcindia, yes, we await your blog on Aurobindo's Savitri too. I too had a copy once and I am trying to get another and read with care as I am told its philosophical...keep posting. Regards
dcindia comments: on Feb 24 2007 11:08PM Thanks, guys...I have read a fair part of Sri Aurobindo's Savitri. I am a big fan of his writings. I just did not want to make a comment before reading it completely.
M.V. Balaji comments: on Feb 24 2007 8:48PM Hey! I can understand you not having fully read Aurobindo's Savitri. It is the sort of book you own but don't read.
dcindia comments: on Feb 24 2007 12:37PM I forgot to say that I do have Sri Aurobindo's Savitri. I am yet to read it carefully.
narensomu comments: on Feb 24 2007 8:33AM dcindia, Thanks for the blog...Sri Aurobindo has written a book called Savitri and if you haven't read that already please go through the book when you can. dcindia.sulekha.com

No comments:

Post a Comment