Wednesday, December 06, 2006

It was a great and moving experience

The heady days at IIMB: My two year stint at IIMB will surely rank as one of the great periods of my life...The hostel as I said was a new experience for me and I like the experience very much. Had a great time with a great friends circle. Ramanan, Arun Balakrishnan, Shekar, Swapan Ray, Radhakrishnan, Abhishek Mukerjee, Bramachari R Srinivasan(Chinu), Yeshwanth, TVN Srini where some who readily come to mind .. there was a lot of bonhommie within the group and we had good times no matter which group we where in.
There where great outings such as a 3 day stay at Aurobindo Ashram & Auroville at Pondicherry as guests of the Auroville Foundation. It was a great and moving experience. If I remember right the group that went included Mike Manohar, Surya Rao, Amarnath Bhat, Ramanan, Chitty from the Library and self... December 03 9:25 PM charmwood8.spaces.live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment