Monday, November 06, 2006

Hundreds of people come from all over to follow

Pondicherry, Pondy, or Puducherr(i/y)...whatever the heck it's called was nice. I think I talked a little bit about it already so Ill just update you on the last bit of our stay there. We visited the Sri Aurobindo Ashram where hundreds of people come from all over to follow the teachings of Sri Aurobindo and "The Mother", the Paris-born companion of Mr. Aurobindo. She is notorious for her hugs...we did not get the chance to hug her since she is dead. So much for better late than never eh! I picked up some nice little gifties for a few people there, adding to my ever growing stockpile which Ryan and I have decided to send home in Delhi sinc we can't handle lugging so much around anymore. posted by Leanne 10:15:00 AM 05 November 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment