Monday, November 20, 2006

Auroville worked its magic on me

Auroville and the temple towns: Anyway Auroville worked its magic on me and I was up during the night after the last blog puking up and being attacked by a million mosquitoes in what I described to sophie as 'my worst shit ever'... Any way we would have loved to have stayed in Auroville for longer but all our clothes were damp, and I couldn't stand going for another mosquito nightmare poo, so much for the revelution. Since Auroville we have been to Thiruvunamalai, Thirichipalli, Thanjuvur and where now in Madurai, I hope your looking all these up in the atlas and encyclopedias. All these town have enormous temples which we have been in awe of... posted by paul and sophie @ 3:44 PM Sunday, November 19, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment