Sunday, October 08, 2006

Sri Aurobindo Institute of Education

Those who had participated in The Telegraph Hand in Hand last year were excited to take part the second time. Arnab Das of Sri Aurobindo Institute of Education who received first prize at the sit-and-draw at EB Block Central Government Residential Complex was glad to have won the contest. “This year was an improvement on last year’s when I had come second. We had to draw a village scenery this time. That came easily to me, although I prefer doing portraits.” For this art student who has passed his fourth year of art school with distinction, the contest is a stepping stone to further efforts. He also plans to participate in dhunuchi naach on Navami although he has no prior experience. “I just plan to enjoy myself.” The Telegraph Monday, October 02, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment