Saturday, September 02, 2006

All roads to Auroville

Look! Bips-Zayed on the run Somen Mishra CNN-IBN Posted Friday , September 01, 2006
Pondicherry: Braving the bright sun and dry weather, Bipasha Basu and Zayed Khan are on the run in Pondicherry. They are running on the streets, by the seaside and everywhere possible. And making them run is their good friend and filmmaker Rohan Sippy...Though it was Rohan Sippy's first trip to Pondicherry, both Zayed and Bipasha have old an association with the city.
"I shot here for Jism for a long time. On this particular trip I insisted that I stay in the same hotel, same room. Because I have really amazing memories of Jism," Bipasha said.
While Bipasha looked a little upset without beau John Abraham around, Zayed had wife Mallika to share all the nostalgia with.
"I used to study in Kodai International School. So, we used to visit Pondicherry, Auroville often on our field trip. I have lots of friends from these places. I am coming here after ten years. It feels nostalgic," Zayed said.

No comments:

Post a Comment