Monday, August 28, 2006

Mahatma Asiananda

mahatma said... Dear Alan, i just happened to glance through your (auto) biographical piece, i am also familiar with much of your web page since it used to come up again and again at my googling, which means we have much shared interest, I am deeply connected to Sri Aurobindo and the Mother, stayed quite long at Auroville, and I am a fellow pilgrim as you are, trying to fathom the comos in the integral way you are doing, i wish success in your essays and your book project, i was also very impressed by your past lives, which gives me courage to my own self discovery in terms of my past avatars, of which i had intimations but never quite believed, also the Gaia is a deeply share inter subjective experience between us, let us stay in touch, good wishes again, Asiananda presently in Germany 2:15 PM
m alan kazlev said... Hi Mahatma Thanks for your feedback! Yes, it is great to find people with interests and spiritual orientation in common! 6:31 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment